Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Sunrise



I love the sky.

I am going to miss my host family, of which I have known for 2 months. It is crazy how attached you get so quickly. I have been a little sick lately, but it's nice for the time being because the hotel I am staying in has a toilet. woo hoo. Just a little crampy and bloated with "the big D"... I wonder how much bacteria I consume here in random foods I eat. I think generally I'm pretty healthy and my body can ward off a lot of the bad stuff, so when I don't feel well, it makes me wonder, woah, what kind of bacteria was it this time.. must be something harsh. hehe... you never know.

3 comments:

Alex said...

kristyyyy that's quite a beautiful picture. i was looking at some of your other ones. i'm so SO envious of you. i sympathize with you on the pit latrine. those were a common thing on the appalachian trail.
just wanted to say hello. hope you feel better soon!!
love,
al

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! Mail is coming!!!! I miss you soooooo much my little one!

Love AK

Morgan said...

what an amazing picture kristy!! i love looking at all of your pics...i also miss you !!! haha hope all is well in uganda..i am sending a letter to you at the end of this week...and i was so excited to get yours last week....you are an amazing person doing amazing things and i am proud to say you are my friend!!! love ya