Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's not always rainbows and butterflies...

Well, I'm finally posting, sorry it's been a while.
I saw a goat getting slaughtered the other day at my school, it was gross.
Lately life has been a little difficult here, just trying to figure out what my role is and what I should be doing to help... It's not easy, but I think I'll get there eventually. For now I am spending my days at my school and other schools near by. Yesturday we started painting the resource room, and it's a pretty yellow color. It is water based paint, and we added extra water to it, so it was pretty transparent. ha, the dirt was showing through a little, but I think it will be okay. I was thinking the other day about Coke-A-Cola because I see their marketing adds everywhere! I was thinking that since they are so good at convincing people to drink Coke, maybe they should try and convince people to steer clear of HIV/AIDS, and help. Random thought. I miss home lately, and my mind is in a million different places all the time. I feel like I can't even get it together to write this blog. haha.

No comments: